[CWON].P!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CWON].P!

We're the clan without a name! Don't cross us or we'll... probably ignore ya and go to sleep.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CWON] Server

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:02 am

Alright, server up bitches! 64.34.202.8

You got the standard non-honor server, and at the moment, it's untracked as well. I also almost always change the map every day too, so look for the IP or favorite it or something, cause you won't find it in the browser (unless you're really lucky)

The server now has honor, and is currently set for Collapsed Tunnel. Fave it, because I (or Hitman) might decide to change it at any given time. Link has been updated too, so follow it for the server status. Tomorrow (if I've got time) I'll set it up for AAO tracker.

Anyways, check it out over here
If it says server offline, then, well... use your brain XD

Look here for any changes concerning our server, and for any questions too I suppose.

[NOTE] IP Has Changed, please update accordingly.

Last edited by Wolfpsyco on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cwonp.forumotion.com
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:29 pm

Wolfpsyco wrote:

If it says server offline, then, well... use your brain XD

XD. Anyway, thanks for hosting the server. Im thinking about hosting one from my computer as well, so that it can basically be running at all times (although, it would be a lot laggier, i bet). If you can tell me on XFire (or here, if its that easy) how to do that, it would be appreciated. bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Well/...skrew u!!   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:20 pm

well ahve fun then.

~чвгаанч was here~
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com_L_O_D_
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:25 pm

Seems like there's a bit of a problem with the server. My computer tries to kill itself when I run the server behind too many firefox windows. The server also shuts itself down whenever it damn well pleases, so... I dunno what to do about that. Not that I have had it up in the past week or so anyways >.>
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:10 pm

Hmmmm..... maybe i should try hosting it on my computer then.... You'll have to show me how though, because i tried before and the log thing just said "NOO! I AINT RUNNING!!" or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:39 am

Without knowing the error, I couldn't tell you. Either you're behind a firewall, you didn't fill out the server ini/use the AASM properly, you don't have port-forwarding enabled, you're behind a firewall, or any combination of the above. Oh, you also have to edit the server.bat file as well, change it from LAN to GLOBAL and from whatever map it's on to whatever map you want it. That tutorial I keep sending you is a godsend, so use it. Heh, I just called myself a god XD In any case, good luck, because if you lag on AA, you're sure as hell gonna lag the server XD

::Edit:: I recommend you skip part one and use the AASM instead. It's a helluva lot easier than going through a bunch of scripting jargon, believe me, I wish I knew I could.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:34 pm

Yeah, i thought i would skip the part 1. Anyway, yeah. I don't know really about what you're talking about that much, but im pretty sure its a combination of just about ALL those problems (You said "behind a firewall" twice...)
Back to top Go down
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:06 pm

Umm... yeah, I'll unsticky this until we get the server back online >.>
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Yeah, good idea...
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:45 pm

What is it offline agien?
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:59 pm

The server is offline... we're planning to get a new one up. I don't really know what we're waiting for though.... hmm.
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:23 am

Hahahha you proo ( cheep ) basterd's maby you should talk to spec ops and he might help you guys out or something.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:49 am

Wolf, if you want to get Spec Ops's help, go ahead and ask him... I mean, we already got batman paying for a TS and Ventrilo for us.. haha. Maybe we can get everyone else to pay for us for everything =P
Back to top Go down
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:29 pm

It's been quite a while and I still have heard one word from the server provider. If I still don't get anything by Wed. I'll probably cancel it and look elsewhere. Sorry the server still isn't up guys =\
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:47 pm

Its ok. I think you meant to say "It's been quite a while and I still have NOT heard one word from the server provider."
Back to top Go down
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:49 am

ummm... I meant what I said >.>

As if they read the post, shortly after making it I was given configuration controls and the server IP. It's still gotta update PB and a couple other things, but for the most part, the server is up! The new IP is 64.34.174.179. Have fun ya'll.
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Rome
[TeC] Ally
[TeC]Rome

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:16 am

Wolfpsyco wrote:
ummm... I meant what I said >.>

As if they read the post, shortly after making it I was given configuration controls and the server IP. It's still gotta update PB and a couple other things, but for the most part, the server is up! The new IP is 64.34.174.179. Have fun ya'll.

if u guys have any future probs, go pm Canonball in our forums...he's a moderator for the forums in SMPM...im sure he wont mind helpin u guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:01 pm

Lol, at first, i thought it was an April Fool's Joke, but no, it shows up when you check the "here" link in the first post....

I think we should kinda post a new announcement regarding this, since a lot of the posts are from the first server that was run from your computer, plus I want it to show up as an announcement in the portal.
Back to top Go down
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:06 pm

Oh darn, it was meant as an April Fool's prank XD

I saw that the server IP was up but the server didn't actually work. I just wanted to see Hitman look at the post, think it's an AFD prank (or not), check out the site and find it's legit, and then rush into the server finding out that it's stuck. Then he'd come back and say "Wolf, the server doesn't work, no one can join" and I'd reply with:

[CWON] Server Mr_T_April_foo
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:54 pm

LOL. Yeah. I actually thought it was an AFD prank.. all of that did happen, except for the part about me joining the server... Anyway, so i guess still no word from SeeMePlayMe? I'm actually kinda confused on what you did...
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:23 pm

Ok.... So i was playing in our server today (nobody else joined, i was only in there for like 5 minutes). Its certainly looking good, except:
1. I'm still not admin (I know, I asked on the TeC website for Cannonball's help with this, but it might take awhile.. so... Plus, i don't know how he's going to be able to contact you, wolf...)
2. It says in both aa-mbs and in aaotracker that its a non-honor server. I don't know if this is because it still needs to be set up that way, or what, but im pretty sure you said it was an honor server (the server name is even called [CWON] Honor Server)

Yeah, you should probably fix those.

Sidenote: I added the server to the tracker. The server will be tracked. I also added the server in our clantracker.
Back to top Go down
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:37 am

Ah, good I knew I could count on you to do that for me XD

The server still needs to be registered for Honor at the moment. I need an unique honor ID, which means it won't be for a while. I still don't know the issue with the player admins, or why it isn't showing up on the MBS. They're pretty lucky that I'm that patient and have not a lot of time to be dwelling on this >.>
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:22 pm

Oh, its showing up on MBS... I was looking at it before. The link in the first post is working, if you need it again, here it is

I remember that TeC had the same problem, and they somehow got around it (I think they used passwords for each individual admin). I'm trying to get Cannonball to talk to you, but cannonball pretty much only talks on the TeC website, hes rarely on Ventrilo, and only sometimes does he play AA (hes a busy man). I can post a topic on their website, asking for some help and they'd obviously try to help us as much as they can, but I don't really know what to ask them, other than "How did you get your admins set up on your server?" Plus, a lot of this should probably be done in private, so i can probably just PM Cannon... Anyway, if you tell me what to ask Cannonball, i can PM him.
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Dominator
Admin
[TeC]Dominator

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:19 pm

lol you guys need sooooo much help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-eclipse.com
[TeC]Rome
[TeC] Ally
[TeC]Rome

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:48 pm

since i'm ur ally...do you think u can give me hacking rights to ur server? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[CWON] Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CWON] Server   [CWON] Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CWON] Server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next