[CWON].P!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CWON].P!

We're the clan without a name! Don't cross us or we'll... probably ignore ya and go to sleep.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[TeC]Rome
[TeC] Ally
[TeC]Rome

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:31 pm

Since I got admin in your server will I be able to change your server to any map of my choosing? Like snakeplain or sf pipe

Quote :
Server Rules (this applies to everyone in the server):
1. Respect everyone.
2. Obey Admins.
3. Do not intentionally violate ROE.
4. Keep foul language to a minimum. All foul language must stop immediately if anyone asks you to stop.
5. Absolutely no hacking of any kind, at any time. Do not exploit either.
Consequences: Depending on the severity of the broken rule, punishment can range from a warning to a kick or ban. If the rule-breaker is a clan member, then admins may also punish them according to the General Clan Rules. Admins have final say in anything. Do not complain about any rule that an admin is trying to enforce.

Those are basically the same rules we have in our server, I won't have a problem enforcing them Very Happy ...

BTW: Do you have the link that shows the SS for your server...or does your server not support the SS thingy?
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:00 pm

Yeah, you can change it wherever you want....

We can't get screenshots =/ We've been working on it for a really long time, and SMPM isn't cooperating with us -__- (They won't respond to our Support Tickets). We really need to get that fixed, really really soon.
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Rome
[TeC] Ally
[TeC]Rome

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:06 pm

Hitman wrote:
SMPM isn't cooperating with us -__- (They won't respond to our Support Tickets).

ask canon for help Smile he'll work his magic for u guys if he's not busy
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:58 pm

We did ask for Cannon's help. All the did was tell us to submit a support ticket.... Haha.
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Dominator
Admin
[TeC]Dominator

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:24 pm

Lol dont worry if canon ever gets the chance (or feels like it) he will chew them out for u. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-eclipse.com
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:13 pm

They did in fact send me a reply. They said "URL created" though I haven't a clue what the URL is...
Back to top Go down
https://cwonp.forumotion.com
[TeC]Rome
[TeC] Ally
[TeC]Rome

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:40 pm

Here is the URL to your SS website http://64.34.174.179/64.34.174.179/
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:56 pm

THEY DID IT?!!!:!??! YESS!!!! We now have screenshots!! (URL for the screenshot servers are always just the server IP twice (for example, if i had a server that had an ip of 12.34.567.890, then the place to find the screenshots would be
Code:
"http://12.34.567.890/12.34.567.890/"
)
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Rome
[TeC] Ally
[TeC]Rome

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:32 pm

....i don't think the SS web for ur server is working, its not updating scratch
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:02 pm

If you saw that awhile ago, it was because I didn't have auto screenshots on (now they are on).

Site works perfectly now.
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Dominator
Admin
[TeC]Dominator

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:35 pm

I think my ss's are screwed up or somethign....i keep coming up black but i dont know how to fix it....any help with that hitman?
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-eclipse.com
[TeC]Rome
[TeC] Ally
[TeC]Rome

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:40 pm

[TeC]Dominator wrote:
I think my ss's are screwed up or somethign....i keep coming up black but i dont know how to fix it....any help with that hitman?

You sure their your SS?...I just looked over the SS for the CWON server and none of the SS that are next to your name are yours...
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:22 pm

That's because they are old SS (for some reason, old screenshots tend to mix up with other people, for some reason, i have no idea why)

If you need to fix black screenshots, there's like MILLIONS and MILLIONS of posts saying how to fix them (in the AAOTracker Forums, etc). Just search "How to fix black screenshots America's Army" or something like that in Google search (It would help to know what video card you have, first off).
Back to top Go down
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:01 am

And you can find all that out in your Directx diagnostic menu, just hit Start -> Run, then type in "dxdiag", and just take a gander around, it'll give you everything you need to know about your computer, about 90% of it stuff you'll never figure out what they are XD
Back to top Go down
https://cwonp.forumotion.com
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:34 am

Oh god. I just love it when I'm like "What is 'MainSystemPower'? its set to 'on'... Lets try off!"

Anyway, if you need any more help fixing your screenshots, dom, then i can give you a site that gives you a walkthrough of what to do if they're still black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Server   Your Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Server
Page 1 of 1