[CWON].P!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CWON].P!

We're the clan without a name! Don't cross us or we'll... probably ignore ya and go to sleep.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story time!

Go down 
+3
Hitman
-Flash^
Wolfpsyco
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:26 am

Let's all gather around here children, and tell crazy stories. I used to have a lot, but I forgot them all. But tonight (Tuesday) was really interesting XD

OOOhhkay. So I was at my friends house when we decided to go get some soda and chips. We were bored and wanted some excuse to drive nowhere. We pile into my friend's car (whom I'll call Paco), and we get to the store right? And as we come out with our delicious future heart attacks, Paco sees this parking security guy or whatever writing a ticket. So he's like "What the fuck is this?"

The security guy, was this skinny prick who probably wanted to be a real officer but couldn't get into law school or something and he's like "I'm writing a ticket sir, this vehicle is parked in a no parking zone", something like that XD. So Paco starts going batshit, "I was only parked for like 5 minutes! Can't you give me a fucking break you little shit? There's barely any parking here anyways!" And the parking security guy is all, "Sir, offending an officer is a ticket-able offense." Paco obviously didn't care, so the dude starts writing another ticket. And another one. Aaaand another one XD. The guy writes like 14 tickets before he finally gives up and says, "Fuck this I don't have to put up with this" and leaves. So me and Paco? We went around the corner to where Paco parked his car, leaving some poor bastard with 15 parking fines XD

Got any crazy stories of your own? Just want to say "Holy shit!" or "LOL!", this is the place to do it my friends XD

Last edited by Wolfpsyco on Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos... lots of them XD)
Back to top Go down
https://cwonp.forumotion.com
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:18 pm

Haha. the time when i had to run for my life from a cop?

One day i was walking from school.
I was JUST walking and someone called the cops becuse they thought i was going to fight so then police came.
And avuentually i ended up running for my life.
Luckly got away from them =P
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com_L_O_D_
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:44 pm

Ah, you got that from Bash.org hahahahaha.

I loved that story though, hahahah.
Back to top Go down
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:47 pm

Yeah I lied XD Sorry. Not an interesting person at all. I DO have some good stories though, like the time a complete stranger came up to us in the parking lot and offered us pancakes. They were actually really good pancakes...

But the topic stands, you guys must have a few good stories, they don't have to be hilarious, nor do they have to be mind-blowing. Just entertaining =D
Back to top Go down
https://cwonp.forumotion.com
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm

I bet he put date rape pills in the pancakes and raped you while you were unconscious... DON'T TAKE PANCAKES FROM STRANGERS, KIDS!
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Dominator
Admin
[TeC]Dominator

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:38 pm

My story

Once, i ate some pie.
lol

ok now for the real story.

I was walking around with my friends at night on halloween and were not dressed up in costumes. We get candy from every house we go to and then we get to this one house. a guy dressed like batman comes out and says u need a costume to get candy. Now this guy had the best candy on the trip and we were looking foward to it so naturally were all pissed when he says this. My friend cusses at him for about 40 seconds then leaves. I look at him and ask nicely and he gives me some. As i leave i yell back to him cause i regonized him "thanks Mr.Thomatiz" *our principal* Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-eclipse.com
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:16 pm

Hahahahaha.

I like the first story better =P
Back to top Go down
faadi97
Friend

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: crazy story!   Story time! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:19 am

ok one time i was walkin down the street and i had a hockey stick, and some guy was like "Hey thats my hockey stick!" i was like "No it kinda isnt" so he said "oh yeah?" i was like "YEAH" so he came up to me and said "can i have it" and i was like "no" and so hes like "well then ur not very cool then" and i was kinda mad because that was a rude comment so i was like "why dont u just shut up" and he like got angry at me and he kicked dirt into my brand new pair of jeans they were like 30 dollars. So i told him hes an asshole and he said "you know what im leaving" so he left and then my mom yelled at me cuz my pants were dirty.

Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:13 am

Wtf?
Back to top Go down
Matchstick
Matchstick

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:19 pm

lmao
thats a great story faadi
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/m1k34
[TeC]Dominator
Admin
[TeC]Dominator

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:50 pm

lmao,

my story time =D.

match farted and the world blew up the end =D.

hey im tired give me a break
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-eclipse.com
Matchstick
Matchstick

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:02 am

why does it have to be me
Back to top Go down
Chald0BosS
Friend
Chald0BosS

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:10 am

because your the one people like to make fun of xD newb
Back to top Go down
Matchstick
Matchstick

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:47 pm

see david
you have never once called me a newb in real life
but then
on the computer
you act sooooooo different
and its really gay
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:59 pm

LOL. Why would ANYONE call someone a noob in real life? (Unless you're Jeremy from PurePwnage)
Back to top Go down
Matchstick
Matchstick

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:10 pm

i can see david doing it
but he acts very different when we are on the computer and other people are watching
its like hes trying to impress people with his cool vocabulary
i dont use noob because im not gay..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!   Story time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[CWON].P! :: The Lounge :: Talk Foo'!-