[CWON].P!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CWON].P!

We're the clan without a name! Don't cross us or we'll... probably ignore ya and go to sleep.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Read this first

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Read this first Empty
PostSubject: Read this first   Read this first Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:38 pm

Okay, this forum is for if you were banned in our server (a private ban). All admins should post their bans here if they have banned someone on the server. If any members find someone who should be banned from the server, they should post a Request for a ban here, to be later approved/denied by an admin. If you are banned from our server and want to have it appealed, then post here. An apology will go a long way here, keep that in mind.

A Report of a ban/request for a ban should include:
1. Player's Name
2. A GUID, if possible.
3. Any other relevant information (i.e. what happened)
4. Subject of a ban report should be "Banned: [player'sname]", and subject of a request should be "Ban Request: [player'sname]"

An appeal should be posted in the same topic as the report of ban or request for ban. We will appeal all bans that are of reason (like, if it was for bad conduct, an apology will most likely be accepted and ban lifted. If for a graphics/hardware problem, ban will be lifted if proven that it is fixed. If we caught you hacking, you can try to appeal it, i guess, but you would have to make a REALLY good argument, if we have some good evidence.)

A good resource: http://www.team-eclipse.com/index.php?site=forum_topic&topic=1406
Read that over, if you'd like. It is written by TeC's very own anti-hacking genius, [TeC]FroZen. It's basically the in's and out's of how to catch hackers (and what to do, if you were in TeC, although the process is pretty similar for CWON).

We will try to be as understanding as we can.
Back to top Go down

Read this first
Page 1 of 1