[CWON].P!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CWON].P!

We're the clan without a name! Don't cross us or we'll... probably ignore ya and go to sleep.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Editing Posts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[TeC]Dominator
Admin
[TeC]Dominator

Editing Posts Empty
PostSubject: Editing Posts   Editing Posts Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:16 pm

I believe i have talked about this once before i just want to bring it up again.

I know u guys like to edit posts when they dont favor u but its starting to get a little lame. Im thinking maybe u admins (admin = hitman) should stop abusing your admin powers by editing our posts. If u think a post is innapropriate just delete it, dont edit it so its just innapropriate towards the person who made it. Yes this is one of those boring old serious suggestions no one likes but im thinking u might want to consider it.

Think about this hitman and tell me what u think,though im afraid u wont like it cause u wont be able to boss me around anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-eclipse.com
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Editing Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts   Editing Posts Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:00 pm

Hehehe, i think i did that ONCE haha. I'm sorry though. I know which time you're talking about, but you can't badmouth the clan on our own website =P I think you're thinking of Rome who edited your posts in the spam forums that one (or two, i'm not really sure what happened there) times.

Do it all you want on your website (where i get bullied constantly (i.e. frozen editing my post that called [TeC]Hitman.pL the fake Hitman and saying that I am the real one) ).

I won't do it again.
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Dominator
Admin
[TeC]Dominator

Editing Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts   Editing Posts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:21 pm

Ty hitman ive always found it annoying. Ill try not to badmouth CWON too much = ). P.S. frozen loves to mess around with stuff like that so dont be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Editing Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts   Editing Posts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:41 pm

Hehe, i think Frozen was just really bored one day. Haha. Anyway, this was the right thing to do. I realize that I have abused my power as admin, and that it is right to be reported. As far as I'm concerned, the problem is resolved. I apologize, and I will try to make this situation never happen again.

I'll close this topic. If, by any chance, this same situation comes up again, you should report it a second time in a new topic.

Admin abuse should never be tolerated, and it is every member's duty (hehe, i said duty!) to report it so that it can be dealt with accordingly.
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Dominator
Admin
[TeC]Dominator

Editing Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts   Editing Posts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:39 pm

lol quick suggestion, when u say ure gonna close a topic u should actually do it. lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Editing Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts   Editing Posts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:32 pm

Shutup!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Editing Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Posts   Editing Posts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Editing Posts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[CWON].P! :: CWON.p! :: Suggestions!-
Jump to: