[CWON].P!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CWON].P!

We're the clan without a name! Don't cross us or we'll... probably ignore ya and go to sleep.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[TeC]Hitman
[TeC] Ally

Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:03 pm

Hey, decided to join your forums. affraid

For the record Hitman, I've been a Hitman since I first started playing. I'm not sure what version but its about 2 years ago now! So, hah! Even check my trackers. king

Oh if you guys want I can give you a free sub domain. I could give you ANYTHING.toastyland.com or ANYTHING.limitlessro.com. Free of course.

Hooah. Haven't played in a while, so be on more.

Last edited by Hitman on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Atttaching Sig.)
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:12 pm

Yeah, i hate the thing about the "10 characters or more". Honestly, yeah i hate this site, so we'll think about it (at least i will, ill talk to wolf). Mostly what I hate about this site is the dumb admin panel. They try to make it easy to use by making it categorized but it makes it much, much harder. Plus you can't actually do some stuff... i don't know, its really weird. Anyway, if it was 2 years now, then i had my name FIRST!! I started the game somewhere around February of '05. I cant prove it with my tracker anymore, since i JUST reset it today, but if you really want me to, i can find the website for ]ODST[ (THE VERY CRAPPIEST site ever) that was abandoned. It has a post there that says that I'm 10 honor back in Feb 2005. Anyway, glad to see you on our forums. I haven't talked to you since you escaped from the hospital =P . How you feeling by the way?
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Hitman
[TeC] Ally

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:22 pm

Hmm. Well I'm not sure exactly when I started. But I had my name before 2.3.0. I think I played before 2.0 because I remember the big commotion that ohh the big 2.0 is coming out. Whatever. I rule. lol.

By the site thing I didn't mean hosting your website or making a new one. You would keep everything the same you would just have a different address.

I finally can walk normal, so it's okay. I'll be able to play soccer by next week for sure. pirat

Edit: WHY CAN'T YOU SEE MY BEAUTIFUL SIGNATURE!

Last edited by Hitman on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Attaching Signature for him... (what a baby).)
Back to top Go down
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 pm

Oh yeah?! I had the name "Wolfpsyco" since 2003! And the name "Psyco" since I was 13! BOOYAH!

Yay soccer!

I can't think for the life of me why it wouldn't work. Maybe you forgot to hit save, or somethings missing or something. No clue really.

Nevermind, I saw that it works as soon as I posted this XD
Back to top Go down
https://cwonp.forumotion.com
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:39 pm

I see.... Actually I really don't, lol. I'm kinda slow, what would happen?

And It doesn't really matter to me, I know youre better at AA skillwise, and thats all that really matters Razz . Thats good to hear about your appendix (I think thats what you said was wrong, right?) getting better.

Thats one of the other things i hate about this site, wolf is the only one that can seem to figure anything out here... He had to show me how to get the sig to attach every time.

What you have to do is click the "Options" plus sign (if its not already expanded) that shows up right underneath the "Preview" and "Send" buttons when you're replying. Then, check the box that says "Attach Signature (signatures can be changed in profile)". The box will become default for your account once you check it (you won't have to check it every single time).

I've had to explain this to a few people already, so i should probably post it in the FAQ section thing... In fact, i will right now. Hope that was helpful...
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Hitman
[TeC] Ally

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:03 pm

Nah, I did it right. It just took a while to work.

Last edited by Hitman on Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ATTACHING SIGNATURE FOR THE LAST TIME)
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:09 pm

HAHAH! No you didn't. I edited those last two (and i will again for this one above too) to show the signature. You have to do it yourself though, because im not going to edit ALL your posts xD
Back to top Go down
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:10 pm

Hitman wrote:
HAHAH! No you didn't. I edited those last two (and i will again for this one above too) to show the signature. You have to do it yourself though, because im not going to edit ALL your posts xD

You could have edited his account, instead of editing all his posts. But I'm for letting him do it >.>
Back to top Go down
https://cwonp.forumotion.com
[TeC]Hitman
[TeC] Ally

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:13 pm

that's crazy.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:17 pm

I can do that in the admin panel? lol. But he got it himself... yay.
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:40 pm

Ha i had my name from like 2002!!!!!!! HAHAHAH!!!! haha!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

PWNED~
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com_L_O_D_
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:13 am

Wow, thats actually kinda surprising... anyway, im just going to mostly ignore that...

Hitman, your signature seems kinda messed up...
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:18 am

hey the hitman from tec tell me if you play this game hitmans life.
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Dominator
Admin
[TeC]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:17 pm

Lol ive only had my name for 1 month when i changed it from [TeC]Dominator413 to [TeC]Dominator!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-eclipse.com
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:25 pm

mmmk kay. Noob :=/
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:41 pm

Now you boys play nice.. geek
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Hitman
[TeC] Ally

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:29 am

I don't play that game thing. Hitman's life or whatever.

Umm. my sig is only messed up because your board's code is messed up.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:31 am

It probably is, but i don't know how to fix it or even what's wrong with it. Mad
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Dominator
Admin
[TeC]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:31 am

Lol then u should probably look at it and try to figure out whats wrong with it. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-eclipse.com
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:43 am

Well, its fine for me... It may be ignoring HTML though, which is kinda strange...
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:36 pm

Yyyeeep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.   Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! The titles must be longer so I will just say something random.
Page 1 of 1