[CWON].P!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CWON].P!

We're the clan without a name! Don't cross us or we'll... probably ignore ya and go to sleep.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our AAOTracker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Our AAOTracker Empty
PostSubject: Our AAOTracker   Our AAOTracker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:24 am

Umm, i don't know what happened but i looked at my AAOTracker account and it said "No Squad/Clan Selected". I did a search for our clan which yielded no results, so apparently our AAOTracker clan got deleted... I made a new one, the new id is 68243.

The password for members is "Perforated!" (remember the capital P and the !). I'm obviously not going to say the admin password here, but its the same as it was before. It might be awhile until Vaporized re-joins the tracker clan.

Hmm... seems so strange to me that it would just get deleted. It must have just been when the site went down, but i think we were the only ones who it happened to, so maybe im wrong. I didn't even notice until right now. Oh well, no big loss.

:EDIT:It got deleted because we only had 3 people in it. We need at least four. Anyway, we have to step recruiting up...
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Gladiator
[TeC] Ally

Our AAOTracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our AAOTracker   Our AAOTracker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:14 pm

Will repeat it here to:

You need 4 members to keep your tracker alive, or else it will be deleted after 1 month I think. So a tracker is useless for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Our AAOTracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our AAOTracker   Our AAOTracker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:44 pm

Well we plan on getting more members soon. Plus, it makes it seem like we're actually organized....
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

Our AAOTracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our AAOTracker   Our AAOTracker Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:48 pm

Haha you should have of seen me and wolf in begginging of Little Green Men.
I was hecka non orginised but i made it pretty good. until we merged with LoD.
after that everything was going insane.

AS i said mergine never turns out good. so in the WHOLE history of cwon I SHALL NEVER EVER see you guys merging.

GOT IT?
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com_L_O_D_
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Our AAOTracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our AAOTracker   Our AAOTracker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:07 am

xduffyx wrote:
Haha you should have of seen me and wolf in begginging of Little Green Men.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "ME AND WOLF"!! I WAS IN THE CLAN TOO!!! I WAS IN THERE BEFORE WOLF!!! RAWR!! I GOT FORGOTTEN!! Crying or Very sad

But yeah, the merging idea was a really bad idea... we kinda should have thought that through a little more. As wolf said "Well... that was kinda impulsive..."
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

Our AAOTracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our AAOTracker   Our AAOTracker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:23 am

Oh than it was me and hitman than. spec ops dosent count he never got on anyways lol.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Our AAOTracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our AAOTracker   Our AAOTracker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:00 am

Yeah lol. I was like the 5th person to join (about).
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

Our AAOTracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our AAOTracker   Our AAOTracker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:11 pm

lol yea. but a wolf came along and he helped us out.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Our AAOTracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our AAOTracker   Our AAOTracker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:02 pm

Yup, yup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our AAOTracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our AAOTracker   Our AAOTracker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our AAOTracker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[CWON].P! :: CWON.p! :: Clan Info-
Jump to: