[CWON].P!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CWON].P!

We're the clan without a name! Don't cross us or we'll... probably ignore ya and go to sleep.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry buddehs...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

Sorry buddehs... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry buddehs...   Sorry buddehs... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:24 pm

I've been going in and out of virtual consciousness lately, mostly due to school. Actually, it's all because of school XD. I won't be around at all this week either, since it's midterm week. Next week I have off and as long as I can keep that a secret from my boss, then I'll be able to play a lot more next week.

So, what's been happening with you guys? I haven't been able to get on Xfire lately, so I have no idea what you guys are up to, so spill the beans! Who's dating who, and who got killed by a gang shootout?!... or you could just tell me how you're doing XD
Back to top Go down
https://cwonp.forumotion.com
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Sorry buddehs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry buddehs...   Sorry buddehs... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:35 pm

Ah, its no problem. Ive been dating my girlfriend for like a month... nothing new there, and nobody has been killed in a gang shootout recently that i know of. Anyway, I hope school is going well with you. Ive been pretty much playing with Vaped a lot (he just left my house not that long ago) and i've also been playing with TeC A LOT. They're all really awesome guys, and i think we should "Ally" with them (if they would be willing to, but i think they said something about it before to me). The only few things that im kinda concerned about is: 1. The lack of clan-members in our clan (which is actually perfectly ok with me. Much less drama. I like every member in our clan right now =] ). 2. The fact that Fatedragon STILL hasn't posted an application, or even made contact with us (as of yesterday i sent him a "Warning email" that told him that he has 1 more week to talk to us/post an application before i just go ahead and delete his account here). 3. The fact that either the server is never up or that nobody ever plays on it, making further recruiting impossible. and finally 4. The fact that i ran out of Slim-Jims =(

That was a mouthful.... Im still trying to see if i can get a job so i can (maybe, its still something that my parents would have a say in) help pay for an official server. Good luck on your midterms.
Back to top Go down
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

Sorry buddehs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry buddehs...   Sorry buddehs... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:54 am

I have no problem being affiliated with them, but they may not want to ally with us. But then again, you never know. I'll check them out some time. Good to hear you guys are still alive. And about fatedragon, just get rid of him. He hasn't said a word in like what? Two weeks? He probably won't respond within the next week. If he'd like to join again, he can sign up again.
Back to top Go down
https://cwonp.forumotion.com
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Sorry buddehs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry buddehs...   Sorry buddehs... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:46 pm

Hmmm... We'll probably end up being "unofficial allies" or whatever, i don't really care. It really doesn't mean that much to me, since they can't really help us and we sure as hell can't help them with anything. Anyway, i don't want to tell him he has a week and then not give him a week. Thats just wrong. Mind your manners. Heh.
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

Sorry buddehs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry buddehs...   Sorry buddehs... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:31 pm

I was SPAMMING all week long hehe

<<<<<<<<< YEA!

Pretty good. evan tho i almost shot gobling for not talking to me on xfire.. prett much crazy
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com_L_O_D_
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Sorry buddehs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry buddehs...   Sorry buddehs... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:35 pm

You like... didn't spam at all this weekend. I was actually surprised.
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

Sorry buddehs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry buddehs...   Sorry buddehs... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:35 pm

SHUT UP hitman SHUT UP
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Sorry buddehs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry buddehs...   Sorry buddehs... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:51 am

Haha, keep that in your forum duffy. I gave you an entire forum to just tell me to shutup, and you just HAVE to go around telling me to shutup in diffrent forums 0.o
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

Sorry buddehs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry buddehs...   Sorry buddehs... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:35 pm

i WASENT MEANING THAT IN A SPAM TYPE And sorry for the caps jmy keyboard messed up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry buddehs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry buddehs...   Sorry buddehs... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry buddehs...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[CWON].P! :: The Lounge :: Talk Foo'!-
Jump to: