[CWON].P!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CWON].P!

We're the clan without a name! Don't cross us or we'll... probably ignore ya and go to sleep.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I-87 9Apparently I need at least 10 characters for the title of this Topic. How dumb is that?"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

I-87 9Apparently I need at least 10 characters for the title of this Topic. How dumb is that?" Empty
PostSubject: I-87 9Apparently I need at least 10 characters for the title of this Topic. How dumb is that?"   I-87 9Apparently I need at least 10 characters for the title of this Topic. How dumb is that?" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:26 pm

I was driving down I-87 this morning to get to school. As I'm passing, I see that I-87 is closed from exits 17-18. My exit is 19 (I start at exit 9). So I think to myself "Okay, no worries, I'll just get off at exit 17, and find another way to the college." Nope, WRONG. I hit a huge block of traffic right after I pass exit 16. Joy. An hour in this traffic passes, and I've moved about a mile. That's not even good for walking let alone running, or driving. I called my dad and he calls me back like 30 minutes later telling me that there's an accident that happened at 4 in the morning near exit 18. So here I am at 10 in the morning, stuck somewhere between exits 16 and 17, and the road is still closed. I finally get off 17, nearly crash into a car that nearly crashed into a car, and the truck behind me swerved and barely missed me XD That was fun. Anyways, I'm about 2 miles away from exit 17, It's 11:40 AM, class starts at 12:30, and I had at least another 10 miles to drive, if I was on the freeway. And I wasn't on the freeway. Finally, I said screw it, turned around and drove home, but apparently there was a car in front of me that drove on the opposite side of the road cause he got impatient and really wanted those donuts (He pulled into a Dunkin Donuts XD). I got home and learned that the accident happened on the other side of the road that I was on, they closed down my lanes much longer than the other lanes, no idea why. But in any case, apparently some driver was driving north on a southbound freeway, and crashed into a tractor trailer (from Stewart's, though I doubt anyone knows what that is). The driver was killed, and the truck caught flames and burned all the way into the morning. Oh yeah, it's also been snowing like crazy since 11 o clock. Anyways, by the time I got back onto the freeway, the northbound lanes were open again, but I said "Screw school" and came home. And that's my story >.>

It took me 3 hours to get to school, and a half hour to come home XD And I didn't even do anything.
Back to top Go down
https://cwonp.forumotion.com
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

I-87 9Apparently I need at least 10 characters for the title of this Topic. How dumb is that?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-87 9Apparently I need at least 10 characters for the title of this Topic. How dumb is that?"   I-87 9Apparently I need at least 10 characters for the title of this Topic. How dumb is that?" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:27 pm

What a great story........

Anyway, one thing. Yes, i think i know what Stewart's is. Its a root-beer based restaurant, if im not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

PostSubject: Re: I-87 9Apparently I need at least 10 characters for the title of this Topic. How dumb is that?"   I-87 9Apparently I need at least 10 characters for the title of this Topic. How dumb is that?" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:17 am

Dang must suck at those 3 hours
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com_L_O_D_
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-87 9Apparently I need at least 10 characters for the title of this Topic. How dumb is that?"   I-87 9Apparently I need at least 10 characters for the title of this Topic. How dumb is that?" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-87 9Apparently I need at least 10 characters for the title of this Topic. How dumb is that?"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[CWON].P! :: The Lounge :: Talk Foo'!-
Jump to: