[CWON].P!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CWON].P!

We're the clan without a name! Don't cross us or we'll... probably ignore ya and go to sleep.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, you guessed it

Go down 
+2
Matchstick
Hitman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Well, you guessed it Empty
PostSubject: Well, you guessed it   Well, you guessed it Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:43 pm

As many observant people would notice, CWON has dwindled out to a very low number (4). Not any of us are active or anything, so its time to call it quits. I'm sure everyone has seen it coming already, and it should not come to a surprise to anyone. Personally, I have stopped playing AA for a very long time now, so obviously, i wasn't a good leader at this point anyway. Both Wolf (who I now refer to as Kiev, just because of Shaiya xD) and I have moved onto a game called Shaiya, and are no longer really able to lead. Both wolf, me, and Matchstick have to go back to school soon (I think wolf already started?) and won't have quite as much time on our hands. All that extra free-time i plan on spending on Shaiya, instead of AA anyway.

I appreciate everyone's time/efforts/money that has been put into CWON, and I'm very sorry that it didn't quite work out as planned. Its been extremely fun playing with everyone, members and allies (and friends) alike. I would personally like to thank all the past/present (until today) members of CWON, the entire TeC (especially the ones that we made Admins to our server), and the people that I became close with in 4th. We could have never ever ever made it this far without you.... ever. I hope that we can remain friends, even though I probably won't see/talk to you that much anymore unless you add me on xfire (MrAwesome009 is the name).

So this is it. The clan is over. Personally, I take pride in the fact that we had some of the best members in the game, in my opinion. Goodbye everyone. I may stop by on AA sometime if i get bored one day, but I don't think I'll ever really get into it.

Feel perfectly free to add me on xfire, if you don't already have me on it...
Back to top Go down
Matchstick
Matchstick

PostSubject: Re: Well, you guessed it   Well, you guessed it Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:40 pm

its a bummer man =\
had some great times in the CWON server and with all of you guys
thanks for letting me have a good run in the clan and having LOTS of fun/good times with all of you.
I also want to thank TeC since we wouldnt be here without them and i had a lot of good times with their members in their server.
So thanks Hitman and Wolf from making my summer more fun when i had nothing else to do. =]
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/m1k34
Chald0BosS
Friend
Chald0BosS

PostSubject: Re: Well, you guessed it   Well, you guessed it Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:07 pm

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

We got the idea. I also had a hunch this is what was screwing up the thread layout.
(Ah, last time I'll be doing anything admin related. That felt good.)~ Wolf

Last edited by Wolfpsyco on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spam)
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Dominator
Admin
[TeC]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Well, you guessed it   Well, you guessed it Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:34 pm

ah man sry this happened to u guys. I liked all of u and if u guys want to join us or just hang out your more then welcome to. I had great times with u all and good luck with it all hitman. If any of u guys want to play with us still just drop by our ts/vent since i nvr have any idea which we use these a days lol. good luck to u all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-eclipse.com
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

PostSubject: Re: Well, you guessed it   Well, you guessed it Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:56 pm

Dammit. I had something big comeing when i wouldve came back back nooo.....
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com_L_O_D_
Wolfpsyco
Admin
Wolfpsyco

PostSubject: Re: Well, you guessed it   Well, you guessed it Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:33 pm

Even though the clan's dead, the website will remain up until the web hosters decide it's hiding a portal to the underworld. So you're more than welcome to continue to post here. I'll still be checking up on it... like every other month. Ah.. who am I kidding? XD

Have fun buddehs ^^
Back to top Go down
https://cwonp.forumotion.com
[TeC]Dominator
Admin
[TeC]Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Well, you guessed it   Well, you guessed it Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:06 pm

hehe can i have admin here?? i need to play around with it and figure out the stuff admins can do with a website in case i ever get one haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-eclipse.com
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Well, you guessed it   Well, you guessed it Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:14 pm

Be my guest.
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

PostSubject: WTF   Well, you guessed it Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:30 pm

WTF u give him admin and not me>!>!>
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Well, you guessed it   Well, you guessed it Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:39 pm

Why do you.. care? You have like 20 sites that you're admin on. He just wants to see stuff xD.
Back to top Go down
-Flash^
Friend
-Flash^

PostSubject: Re: Well, you guessed it   Well, you guessed it Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:16 pm

Hehe lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, you guessed it   Well, you guessed it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, you guessed it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[CWON].P! :: CWON.p! :: Clan Info-
Jump to: