[CWON].P!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CWON].P!

We're the clan without a name! Don't cross us or we'll... probably ignore ya and go to sleep.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell Me What You Think.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matchstick
Matchstick

Tell Me What You Think....... Empty
PostSubject: Tell Me What You Think.......   Tell Me What You Think....... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:50 am

What do you all think of my new signature and my new avatar?
Don't be mean Dom.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/m1k34
Chald0BosS
Friend
Chald0BosS

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What You Think.......   Tell Me What You Think....... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:18 am

cute
Back to top Go down
Matchstick
Matchstick

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What You Think.......   Tell Me What You Think....... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:19 am

Thanks budday.

ADD: I just changed some stuff and swapped some of it around, so it's different then before. And since it's around 4:00AM here and I'm not tired at all because I took two, 75mg pills of Adderall (my A.D.D. pills, which make you not tired). So I thought I would work a little on my new signature/avatar (which the signature took me a hour to do, but since it's 4:00AM there is not shit to at this time so it didn't matter, but I kept on messing up over and over again). But in the end, I think it looks tight. So if anyone wants a new signature/avatar just let me know because I just like to make them when I'm not doing anything. And I've been on the site for about, three hours now, and I won't be surprised if people don't read this, (David) since it's long. Again, I was really bored and I wanted something to do so I came here and wrote shit. xD
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What You Think.......   Tell Me What You Think....... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Its a teensy bit big, but oh well. Good job on your sig.
Back to top Go down
Matchstick
Matchstick

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What You Think.......   Tell Me What You Think....... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:15 pm

mk
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What You Think.......   Tell Me What You Think....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Me What You Think.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[CWON].P! :: The Lounge :: Talk Foo'!-
Jump to: