[CWON].P!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CWON].P!

We're the clan without a name! Don't cross us or we'll... probably ignore ya and go to sleep.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legendary SF Leader Snake's App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake
[TeC] Ally

The Legendary SF Leader Snake's App Empty
PostSubject: The Legendary SF Leader Snake's App   The Legendary SF Leader Snake's App Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:09 am

Name: Aaron Hanvey, people just call me Dante. but special sexy people like wolf call me Snake <3
Honor at sign-up: 62
XFire User Name*: amazingaz
AAOTracker Username**: [CWON]Snake.p!
How often can you play?: probably everyday
Previous Clans?: uhm [UG], -=UGSU=- and i made a clan which didnt do to well called [DeuS] (Destroy and Exterminate any Unwanted Shit) and a rather successful clan called =]BaKeR[=
Why do you want to join our clan?: i think its you who want me to join coz im pro!!!! lol oj because i downloaded the game again coz i seen wolf playing it and i missed the good old days, so i downloaded it and played with you guys ever since <3.
Back to top Go down
[TeC]Rome
[TeC] Ally
[TeC]Rome

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary SF Leader Snake's App   The Legendary SF Leader Snake's App Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:45 am

$5 you'll get accepted once hitman/wolf sees this app...i played w/ you yesterday for like 1min and i had to go ...was a fun 1min cheers
Back to top Go down
Matchstick
Matchstick

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary SF Leader Snake's App   The Legendary SF Leader Snake's App Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:23 pm

yeahh
hes pretty much boss
Welcome Snake
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/m1k34
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary SF Leader Snake's App   The Legendary SF Leader Snake's App Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:50 pm

Nobody is going to take that bet rome.

Accepted (actually, he was kinda accepted even before he posted any app). Welcome to CWON, Snake =D

The only thing is..... you don't have to put the tags on in the website. If your name is green, that means that you're already a member, so the tags are kinda redundant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary SF Leader Snake's App   The Legendary SF Leader Snake's App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary SF Leader Snake's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[CWON].P! :: CWON.p! :: Conscription Center-
Jump to: